Have you ever been delaying finishing a blog post you’ve had sitting there for some time, thinking it was pretty good and just needed some touching up? And then, before you know it, it’s 2:00 PM on Thursday and you have nothing?
It could happen to you, because it happened to me. Thus, Taco Truck Thursday.
1. I woke up at 1:37 PM.
2. I am sore as fuck from adding “spin class” to my normal workout regimen. (Doing my first spin class two hours after a four mile run was a poor strategic decision. For those of you under 40/230, you won’t understand.)
3. I started the post a month ago and thought it was almost finished. Upon further review, the original concept isn’t working for me – which is shocking, since it’s about my favorite movie ever.
4. I have completed three days of my drinking hiatus; the shakes are making typing difficult. (Note: There is a carveout for a few beers Sunday during the 49ers/Falcons tilt. Old school NFC West bizness.)
5. The state of the world is depressing me. I think it’s The Hills. Even hearing that shit in the background is destroying my brain cells/will to live. I can’t get enough of inexplicably famous, brain dead-eyed morons talking about meaningless crap.
6. This taco truck is so fucking good that it starts to dominate my thoughts roughly one hour after I’ve finished my breakfast. (I eat breakfast at 2:00 PM.) I meant to take pictures of the tacos, but then I ate them immediately instead. They’re parked on 19th and 6th – highly recommended. Here’s a picture of the menu, I don’t know what all of it means, some of it appears to have flames and stuff, but the tacos are awesome.
Bling-bling. I’ll try to have something substantive tomorrow – everyday can’t be Christmas.