I completed a rather lengthy post last night, but it turns out that it sucks. So I’m gonna revise that bitch a bit. Not gonna finish today, what with the options expiring and all. Also have a session with the doctor to figure out why my “abs” hurt when running, and at no other times.
Some quick hitters before I go:
- Fans of shitty NFL franchises, I feel you. I never really understood before, but now, i get it.
- Although Army sucks, they had a lot more energy than Navy last weekend, that 99 yard fumble return was a back-breaker (but gamblers had to be on the edge of their seats at the end because it looked for sure like a garbage-time cover)
- Don’t believe the hype on a cheesesteak inside a pretzel, you will be disappointed (and slightly nauseous)
- If you ever see Brian O’Halloran of Kevin Smith movie fame hanging around in a casino, I highly recommend yelling “Dante!” about 33 times, at random intervals. He does not seem to enjoy that
- JP Morgan employees, Ben from Australia, and other iPad owners: lots of EA games for the iPad on sale for $0.99 right now, including Madden, a new Need for Speed, and some other stuff
- One of my high school buddies just bought a ’66 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham and is coming to NYC to pick it up – I’m pumped to ride in a car that actually has tray tables in the back
- Randomly staying up until 5:30 AM to finish the Yellow Tail jug, then sleeping a good chunk of the day, then ordering Domino’s late that night is not a great way to conduct yourself in your twilight years. Probably why I’m headed to the damn doctor